Uphill Policies for Utah resorts:
- Alta: No uphill traffic allowed during operating dates. Allowed pre and post season except when marked by sign at the base – https://www.alta.com/the-mountain/mountain-policy-statements
- Beaver Mountain: http://www.skithebeav.com/c/mountain/mountain-safety
- Cherry Creek: Allowed
- Deer Valley: No uphill traffic allowed during the season.
- Nordic Valley (formerly Wolf Mountain): Uphill allowed on set runs with uphill pass. https://nordicvalley.com
- Park City Mountain Resort/Canyons:
Allows uphill travel for non-motorized use on Homerun from the bottom of First Time Lift up to the Angle Station during the following hours: 6:00 pm – 8:30 am beginning on December 15th of each year. Trails Hotline (435) 615-1911
- Powder Mountain: Uphill travel is not permitted on any of the primary groomed terrain. It is however permitted in the “hike to” areas of Raintree and Lightning Ridge. There is also terrain specifically designated for backcountry skiing in the Wolf Creek Drainage area – https://www.powdermountain.com/resort/the-mountain/mountain-safety
- Snowbasin: https://www.
- Snowbird: No uphill travel – https://www.snowbird.com/mountain-safety/
- Solitude: No uphill traffic allowed – https://www.solitudemountain.com/mountain-and-village/mountain-information/mountain-policies
- Sundance: Sundance Mountain Resort does not allow unauthorized uphill travel at any time of the day or night.
Please help us grow the sport by respecting and following these policies from the resorts that allow uphill traffic. Any updates will be posted as soon as they are known.
One reply on “Uphill Policies”
[…] Uphill Policies […]