Uphill Policies for Utah resorts:
- Alta: No uphill traffic allowed during operating dates. Allowed pre and post season except when marked by sign at the base.
- Beaver Mountain: http://www.skithebeav.com/c/mountain/mountain-safety
- Policy: http://www.brightonresort.com/mountain/ski-patrol/brighton-resort-uphill-travel-plan/
- Red/Green light condition: http://www.brightonresort.com/mountain/snow-report/
- Policy: uphill_travel_print_proof_v1
- Uphill route details to Lake Mary/Catherine Pass including maps and downloadable GPX and Google Earth files
- Cherry Creek: Allowed
- Deer Valley: No uphill traffic allowed – http://www.deervalley.com/WhatToDo/Winter/SafetyPage
- Nordic Valley (formerly Wolf Mountain): Uphill allowed on set runs with uphill pass
- Park City Mountain Resort/Canyons:
Allows uphill travel for non-motorized use on Homerun from the bottom of First Time Lift up to the Angle Station during the following hours: 6:00 pm – 8:30 am beginning on December 15th of each year. Trails Hotline (435) 615-1911
- Snowbasin: https://www.
- Snowbird: http://www.snowbird.com/safety/ – Uphill traffic only allowed with a Snowbird Guide
- Solitude: No uphill traffic allowed – http://skisolitude.com/mountain-policies-information#uphill-travel-policy
Please help us grow the sport by respecting and following these policies from the resorts that allow uphill traffic. Any updates will be posted as soon as they are known.