We invite you to be a member of UT Ski Mountaineering, a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization formed to promote and grow the sport of ski mountaineering in Utah.
Membership dues for the 2016/17 race season are $45. Juniors (18 and under) are $35. Youth League members are $70. Your membership dues will be used to support and promote the mission of UT Ski Mountaineering.
Membership benefits include:
- Utah Skimo head or neck band
- Free entrance to and support of 8 great Wasatch Ski Mountaineering Series races
- Free entrance to 4 races in Logan
- Free entrance to 4 races in Ogden
- Free access to Utah SkiMo demo gear for race nights (first come first serve). $10 demo’s all other times. Demo gear can be picked up at Skimo.co.
- Discounts at local retailers (details coming)
- Entry into an additional end of season opportunity drawing for great prizes (skis, clothing, etc)
Youth League Membership benefits include:
- ALL above Membership benefits PLUS
- Free entry into Wasatch Powder Keg (Sprint & Individual races)
- Free entry into Crowbar race
- Coaching Clinics
- Free access to Utah SkiMo demo gear (first come first serve). Demo gear can be picked up at Skimo.co.
- Prodeal access for Youth League Members (Available thru coaches)
Please put your full name in the comment box below:
Adult Waivers: To expedite race checkin, please have BOTH of the online waivers completed ahead of time.
Youth Waivers: To expedite race checkin, please have BOTH of the online waivers completed ahead of time.
Annual membership costs $45 for the season. For those not looking at joining for a full season, UT Ski Mountaineering asks for a $10 donation at each SkiMo Series Race. While your membership dues are not tax deductible, amounts that you donate in excess of the $45 annual membership dues qualify.
Please consider donating above and beyond the annual membership dues to support UT Ski Mountaineering.
Race Waviers for Wasatch Skimo Races (you must complete both waivers)