We invite you to be a member of UT Ski Mountaineering, a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization formed to promote and grow the sport of ski mountaineering in Utah.
Membership dues for the 2022/23 season are
- Standard: $75 before 11/30/2023, $90 after that – full season of events
- Junior: $40 full season, $30 if affiliated with youth skimo team – full season, 18 and under
- Single Event: $20 – participate in one event at at time
Standard and Junior membership benefits include:
- Free entrance to and support of 6 great Wasatch Ski Mountaineering Citizen Series Events
- Prizes and drawings for all virtual events
- Free access to Utah SkiMo demo gear for race nights (first come first serve). $10 demo’s all other times. Demo gear can be picked up at Skimo.co.
- Entry into an additional end of season opportunity drawing for great prizes (skis, clothing, etc)
While your membership dues are not tax deductible, amounts that you donate in excess of the $75 annual membership dues qualify for tax deduction.
Please consider donating above and beyond the annual membership dues to support UT Ski Mountaineering.
Please put your full name in the comment box below:
Adult & Youth Waivers: To expedite event check-in, please have ALL of the online waivers completed ahead of time.
- 2023-2024 Utah Ski Mountaineering Waiver for all races
- 2023-2024 Waiver for Brighton Ski Resort
- 2023-2024 Waiver for Solitude Mountain Resort
- 2023-2024 Waiver for Park City Mountain Resort