We invite you to be a member of UT Ski Mountaineering, a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit organization formed to promote and grow the sport of ski mountaineering in Utah.
Membership dues for the 2019/20 season are
- Basic: $60: Wasatch Citizen Night Series (6 Events) entry, plus a Utah Skimo Buff
- Standard: $80: Wasatch Citizen Night Series (6 Events) entry, Utah Skimo Buff, Utah Skimo Hydoflask Bottle*
- Premier: $350: Wasatch Citizen Night Series (6 Events) entry, Utah Skimo Buff, Utah Skimo Hydoflask Bottle*, Utah Skimo Race Suit
- If you are interested in this option, contact Utah Skimo ASAP with what size suit you want so we can make sure you get the right size
- Juniors (18 and under) are $35.
- Walk-up race entry is $15.
Membership benefits include:
- Utah Skimo head or neckband
- Free entrance to and support of 6 to 8 great Wasatch Ski Mountaineering Citizen Series Events
- Free access to Utah SkiMo demo gear for race nights (first come first serve). $10 demo’s all other times. Demo gear can be picked up at Skimo.co.
- Discounts at local retailers (details coming)
- Entry into an additional end of season opportunity drawing for great prizes (skis, clothing, etc)
Youth League Membership benefits include:
- ALL above Membership benefits PLUS
- Coaching Clinics
- Free access to Utah SkiMo demo gear (first come first serve). Demo gear can be picked up at Skimo.co.
- Prodeal access for Youth League Members (Available thru coaches)
Please put your full name in the comment box below:
Adult & Youth Waivers: To expedite event check-in, please have BOTH of the online waivers completed ahead of time.
Annual membership costs start at $60 for the season. For those not looking at joining for a full season, UT Ski Mountaineering asks for a $15 donation at each SkiMo Series Race. While your membership dues are not tax deductible, amounts that you donate in excess of the $60 annual membership dues qualifies.
Please consider donating above and beyond the annual membership dues to support UT Ski Mountaineering.