A friendly reminder to get that coveted time slot for tomorrow’s CAMP-USA & Utah SkiMo’s citizen series event presented by Blue Ice Climbing before it’s gone! Here’s the link to the Time to Sign Up page. We’re changing it up a bit this week and we are going to be on the Milly side of Brighton Resort. Conditions could change but below is a general course description.
Tomorrow’s event will be on the Millicent side of Brighton Resort. The start will be at Milly Chalet and head up along the corner of the summer road and enter the trees toward the Evergreen run area. If conditions allow there will be a short and steep booter, then ascend a classic Z-track of switchbacks, and finally a summit near the Twin Lakes dam. Skiers will be greeted with a short, technical descent around the upper Easy Out area. You’ll then transition for another short climb back up toward the dam and then descend near the edge of Exhibition Run where the course first entered the woods above Milly Chalet. 1 lap for rec. division, 2 laps for elite division
A few reminders:
- Park only between Milly Chalet and the church
- Get your one raffle ticket at check-in
- Still doing canned food drive for Utah Food Bank (1 can = 1 raffle ticket, limit 25)
- Raffle will be virtual
- Remember your mask, helmet, and headlamp
- All rules and expectations can be found on previous posts
- Remember to sign both waivers if you haven’t already
- Wave 12 is reserved for single lap skiers only
Thanks again to our sponsors for supporting Utah SkiMo’s penultimate citizen series event.
See you all tomorrow night!