183 cm Movement Bond X + Speed Radicals and skins

Home Forums Gear Swap 183 cm Movement Bond X + Speed Radicals and skins

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aspoonde 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gngrskier
    Participant

Looking to sell my 2013/14 Movement Bond X’s. 183 cm length, 120-84-109 dimensions, 1250 grams. Mounted once for Speed Radicals @ 307 on the recommended line. Skis and bindings were purchased new together in fall 2013, and the setup has probably 30-40 days on it. Used, but not abused, the top sheet has one epoxied chip, and one ski has a shallow coreshot (see pics below).

This ski pound for pound is really incredible – handles all types of consistent snow with ease. Only selling because I recently purchased a pair of Movement Alp Tracks so these need to go. Also have the Movement branded colltex mohair/nylon skins for these. Great skins with a nice tip and tail attachment.

Looking for $500 plus shipping for the entire setup. Will consider parting out the bindings if the skis/skins sell first. Local pickup in Seattle a plus.

http://skimo.co/movement-bond-x-skis

aspoonde
    Participant

Hey I’m in seattle and interested in the skis. Shoot me a line at aspoonde at jeemail.
    Or better yet text or call
    215 four five zero 3964
    Alex
    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.